Here’s the truth that few have learned about business and family: giving up your family time, your free time, and your community impact for a highly successful career is not necessary.
Join Founder of Corporate Women Unleashed, Kathleen Byars and marketing agency CEO Brandon West as they discuss what it takes to build a successful business without destroying your family.
- How to develop the boundaries necessary for corporate, personal, and family health.
- How to prioritize time at work so that you walk out at 5 PM every day.
- What does leadership look like after 5 PM?
- How to cherish your spouse and kids so they love your business as much as you do.
- How to manage clients expectations to protect family time.
Kate walked away from a lucrative career in 2003 to go live on an island when she decided she’d had enough of feeling burnt out, disillusioned, and missing her family. Today, she’s the founder of Corporate Women Unleashed, Work-Life Balance for Executive Women. She helps corporate women on how they can do exactly the same and speaks at companies and organizations on how to develop a work-life balance culture that attracts talent and loyalty.
Brandon founded PHOS at the age of 26 out of his home office with the vision to be an anomaly inside of an over-promising and consistently underwhelming industry. With a strong commitment to culture and strategic planning, he’s led the team to become the highest rated marketing agency in North Central Florida.