Content Marketing Manager
Currently, PHOS is seeking a talented Content Marketing Manager who understands a holistic approach to online marketing which includes:
About the Role
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will do the following for clients and/or PHOS:
- Develop an inbound marketing strategy and plan to help clients grow website traffic, leads, and revenue.
- Create blog posts and landing pages which are targeted towards specific buyer personas and contain SEO value.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns aimed at increasing engagement, traffic to a client’s website, leads generated through digital campaigns, and revenue generated online.
- Create and optimize strategic paid social media advertising campaigns aimed at increasing engagement, likes/follows, and marketing qualified traffic to a client’s website.
- Analyze all inbound marketing efforts and present results and strategies to the client.
- Manage the client relationship by having frequent updates, phone calls, and presentations.
You will thrive in this role if the following statements describe you:
- You personally embrace and live out our core values of leadership, creativity, love, integrity, and community.
- You have an ability to communicate effectively via phone, face-to-face interaction, and email to make our customers uber happy and successful.
- You love helping people succeed and get a buzz from winning.
- You are detail-oriented and expertly skilled in time management.
- You have a passion for marketing and lifelong learning.
- You not only do social, but you also are fueled by people and enjoy connecting with others.
- You have said, at least once in your life, “I love grammar.”
- You are able to write blogs, eBooks, and presentations with an adaptable voice and tone.
- You are able to think strategically and use research to guide your next move.
- You are willing to take responsibility to meet or exceed targets for clients.
- You understand the basics of SEO and the importance of high-quality content marketing.
- You are a highly visual person who can see and appreciate good design, beautiful photography, and well-informed infographics.
About the Requirements
- Relevant BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related degree.
- At least one year of experience in a similar marketing role
- Experienced in writing web content (e.g. blogging, landing pages, and/or eBooks)
- Proficient in managing all major social media channels
- Bonus points: Fluency in using and managing WordPress, HTML/CSS knowledge, Adobe Creative Suite skills, Inbound Marketing Certification from HubSpot, or proficiency in marketing automation software