Graphic Designer Open Position
PHOS is seeking a professional and creative Graphic Designer who can create brand identities and websites that will help push our clients forward. The Graphic Designer at PHOS collaborates with the team and clients to produce unique and creative graphics that serve each client’s brand, mission, and vision.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Interact with clients either face-to-face or over the phone to learn more about their business and to gauge their vision.
- Plan and illustrate brand identity concepts, including logos, graphics, and mood boards.
- Select color palettes, photography, and imagery that matches a specific brand identity.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm new and inspiring ideas.
- Create website designs specific to a client’s brand and vision.
- Share designs with team members and clients for revisions and feedback.
- Create new and unique social media images, website graphics, and other supporting graphic design collateral that extends and supports a client’s brand.
About the Requirements
The following items are required at an intermediate to advanced skill level in order to be considered:
- You personally embrace and live out our core values of leadership, creativity, love, integrity, and community.
- You love to collaborate and speak with clients and marketers.
- You are a highly visual person who can see and appreciate good design and beautiful photography.
- You understand the “campaign mindset” and can collaborate with teams to develop visual and effective campaigns.
- You are probably always picked first when playing teams in Pictionary.
- You understand the steps and concepts behind branding.
- You are detail-oriented and expertly skilled in time management.
- You are able to take ideas and discussions and turn them into a visual story.
- You’re a really fun person to work with. Coworkers love having you on their team and you’re committed to making our customers uber happy and successful.
- You are willing to take responsibility to meet or exceed goals for clients.
- You understand that a great website design not only has a great visual design but also generates leads.
- You are extremely creative and always looking to design something unique and powerful.
- 1+ Years in a Graphic Design role
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Graphic Design
*You will be required to showcase your previous work or live websites within your résumé.
To be considered, you’ve got to be an expert in a couple tools:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- Bonus Skills: An understanding of WordPress and basic website functionality and experience with photography and videography.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Our Mission at PHOS
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in our mission to be a place that team members never want to leave and to exemplify the love of Jesus Christ. Discrimination is not loving and is, therefore, anti-missional for PHOS. We in no way discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity for purposes of employment opportunities, continued employment, employee benefits, job security, or promotion. Doing so would violate our reason for existing. We want you here.
*Please note that due to high application volume, our team may not respond to your application if you do not meet the requirements for this role.