PHOS is a strategic digital marketing agency based in Gainesville, FL with a mission to be a place team members never want to leave, clients can’t do without, and the world is better for and, in so doing, exemplify the love of Jesus Christ.
The Creative Media Associate at PHOS is a key player in our video production and photography department by supporting our clients, our internal teams, and all other projects with excellent, strategic, and on-brand photo and video deliverables. This person is a leader in media quality and excellence, client communication, media strategy and storytelling.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Creative Media Associate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Interact with clients either face-to-face or over the phone to learn more about their business and to gauge their vision
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm new and inspiring ideas
- Develop strategic and captivating video concepts, storyboards, and scripts
- Host video shoots both solo and with a small team, creating a positive experience for clients and collecting high-quality media
- Support the development of photography mood boards and style guides
- Plan for, shoot, and edit high-quality photography and videography deliverables
- Oversee and manage freelancers, vendors, or talent both on-set and off
- Manage PHOS’ photography and videography files, gear, and space
- Experience in graphic design with the ability to support our design team with website graphics and social media graphics
- Experience with Adobe After Effects and other animation platforms
This person will be able to take ideas and discussions and turn them into a visual story. They have a knack for coming up with creative video concepts and will be skilled in pre and post-production including, shooting, scripting, and video editing. This person should be highly detail-oriented, pushing for excellence in any video project that is produced at PHOS.
The Creative Media Associate will assist our primary photographer and their projects. They should have a high level of knowledge of photography best practices as it relates to photo shoots, as well as pre and post-production.
As the Creative Media Associate, you will represent PHOS’ brand, culture, and commitment to excellence on shoots with our clients. We expect this person to show a high level of professionalism, to communicate clearly and lovingly, and to exemplify our core values at the highest level when communicating with clients and our team.
This role requires a high level of collaboration with our designers, developers, copywriters, marketers, and clients. The perfect candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced creative environment and thrives off of collaboration. If you love to offer ideas but also work hard with a team to find the best solution for a client, this is the right role for you.
Time Management & Flexibility
The ideal candidate will be able to manage their time effectively, work on multiple projects at a time, and be able to schedule shoots with varying client schedules and deadlines. This person should be agile and quick to pivot plans in case schedules or timelines change.
- Premier Pro
- After Effects
- Lightroom Classic
- 2+ years of experience in videography, photography, or general media development
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in creative media or a related field preferred
- You will be required to showcase your previous work within your application
We currently operate in a hybrid work schedule, coming physically into the office two days per week and working completely remotely three days per week. We’re looking for someone in or around Gainesville, FL who has the flexibility to come in for client meetings and team activities.
Work Hours & Travel
This role is full-time requiring 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday (8:30 am-5 pm). Irregularly, this role requires work on the weekends depending on when photo/video shoots need to take place in order to accommodate our client’s schedules. In those scenarios, your work hours on Monday-Friday would be adjusted.
Additionally, this role requires less than 15% of your time per year to be spent traveling for client shoots in and out of the state.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Our Mission at PHOS
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in our mission to be a place that team members never want to leave and to exemplify the love of Jesus Christ. Discrimination is not loving and is, therefore, anti-missional for PHOS. We in no way discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity for purposes of employment opportunities, continued employment, employee benefits, job security, or promotion. Doing so would violate our reason for existing. We want you here.
*Please note that due to high application volume, our team may not respond to your application if you do not meet the requirements for this role.