PHOS is a strategic digital marketing agency based in Gainesville, FL with a mission to be a place team members never want to leave, clients can’t do without, and the world is better for and, in so doing, exemplify the love of Jesus Christ.
We’re an award-winning, purpose-driven company and we’re looking for an outstanding, full-time Digital Marketing Strategist to help grow our clients and build into our strategic plan. If you think this could be you, read on!
Currently, PHOS is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Strategist who understands a holistic approach to online marketing which includes:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Paid Advertising (Google Ads & Facebook)
- Digital Marketing Analytics
The mission of the Digital Marketing Strategist is to grow clients’ digital marketing presence and success. This requires an understanding of all digital marketing channels and the industries for which you will be marketing on behalf of. The Digital Marketing Strategist is not only a strategist but a producer, and an account manager.
As the Digital Marketing Strategist, you are tasked with creating an exemplary experience for each of your clients and fueling their bottom line through digital marketing initiatives that generate leads.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will do the following for clients and/or PHOS:
- Develop an inbound marketing strategy and plan to help clients grow website traffic, leads, and revenue.
- Create blog posts and landing pages that are targeted towards specific buyer personas and contain SEO value.
- Develop and execute social media campaigns aimed at increasing engagement, traffic to a client’s website, leads generated through digital campaigns, and revenue generated online.
- Create and optimize strategic paid social media advertising campaigns aimed at increasing engagement, likes/follows, and marketing qualified traffic to a client’s website.
- Create and optimize paid Google Ads campaigns by improving click-through-rate, conversion rates, and showcasing return on ad spend.
- Develop and measure email marketing campaigns that engage potential leads.
- Analyze all inbound marketing efforts and present results and strategies to the client.
- Manage the client relationship by having frequent updates, phone calls, and presentations.
Communication and Presenting
The Digital Marketing Strategist will have the ability to communicate effectively via phone, face-to-face interaction, and email to make our clients happy and successful. This also includes the ability to build clear and correct presentations through PPT that tell a story.
Writing and Grammar
The Digital Marketing Strategist must be able to write blogs, eBooks, and presentations with an adaptable voice and tone. You are likely the right person if you have said, at least once in your life, “I love grammar.”
This person must also understand the basics of SEO and the importance of high-quality content marketing.
Digital Marketing Analytics
The Digital Marketing Strategist will use data to inform their strategies and recommendations. This person is able to think strategically and use research to guide your next move. You are a great fit for this role if you have proficient knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and email KPIs.
Organization and Time Management
The Digital Marketing Strategist will manage at least five clients as an account executive. This requires a high level of organization and time management. This person should be detail-oriented and excellent at quality assurance.
Hungry to Learn
Digital marketing is always changing. The person in this role must have a passion for marketing and lifelong learning. We expect you to be keeping up with new strategies, changes to platforms, and opportunities to grow our clients and PHOS. This person is typically highly visual and can appreciate good design, beautiful photography, and well-informed infographics.
At PHOS, we pride ourselves on transparency and a high level of accountability. As the Digital Marketing Strategist, you must be willing to take responsibility to meet or exceed targets for clients. You will send monthly reports to the client outlining the work you have done and should be ready to explain any metric presented.
- Relevant BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related degree.
- At least one year of experience in a similar marketing role
- Experienced in writing web content (e.g. blogging, landing pages, and/or eBooks)
- Proficient in managing all major social media channels
- Proficient in Google Analytics
Bonus points: Fluency in using and managing WordPress, Google Ads, Inbound Marketing Certification from HubSpot, or proficiency in marketing automation software
Key Performance Indicators
Your performance will be measured using the following KPIs:
- Client Retention
- Client Satisfaction
- Client KPI Growth
- Grammatical Correctness
We currently operate in a hybrid work schedule, coming physically into the office two days per week and working completely remotely three days per week. We’re looking for someone in or around Gainesville, FL who has the flexibility to come in for client meetings and team activities.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Our Mission at PHOS
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in our mission to be a place that team members never want to leave and to exemplify the love of Jesus Christ. Discrimination is not loving and is, therefore, anti-missional for PHOS. We in no way discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity for purposes of employment opportunities, continued employment, employee benefits, job security, or promotion. Doing so would violate our reason for existing. We want you here.
*Please note that due to high application volume, our team may not respond to your application if you do not meet the requirements for this role.