PHOS is a strategic digital marketing agency based in Gainesville, FL with a mission to be a place team members never want to leave, clients can’t do without, and the world is better for and, in so doing, exemplify the love of Jesus Christ.
We’re an award-winning, purpose-driven company and we’re looking for an outstanding, full-time Inbound Marketing Manager to help grow our marketing team and build into our strategic plan. If you think this could be you, read on!
The Inbound Marketing Manager (IMM) at PHOS is responsible for leading the marketing team at PHOS. This person is someone who exemplifies PHOS’s core values on a daily basis and sets the tone for accountability, healthy, conflict, love, and leadership at PHOS.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Inbound Marketing Manager will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Oversee all operations of our marketing department, which include, campaign development, advertising budget management, SOW fulfillment, client communication etc.
- Leading quarterly strategy meetings for the department to create quarterly goals and objectives
- Holding the marketing team accountable for data-driven results for clients
- Creating processes and practices that result in exemplary client relationships, client retention, and employee engagement
- Establishing and implementing best practices that increase efficiency and results
- Developing a team culture that reflects PHOS’s core values and fosters healthy conflict
- Hosting 1-1 check-ins with each team members for mentorship and guidance
- Leading marketing team meetings that follow the EOS agenda bi-weekly, identifying, discussing, and solving issues, and then assigning to-dos
- Having an intimate knowledge of each retainer client, their SOW, goals, and progress
- Facilitating all performance appraisals for the marketing team, assessing each team member’s strengths and weaknesses and recommending pay increases
- Managing team member plateloads and allocating clients to each marketer based on plateload and skill set
- Reporting to the Integrator on all operations of the marketing department
- Develop and empower each marketer on the team through training, professional development, assignments, etc.
- Contributing to PHOS’s strategic plan through quarterly rocks
- Leading the marketing team in client communication
- Establishing best practices for serving clients
- Helping the Integrator find the right marketers for the company by participating in recruitment initiatives
- Managing (approving/disapproving) team member’s PTO, VTO, flex time, and remote work time
- Occasionally project managing small “project-based” clients, collaborating with the web development team and design team
The IMM will set the example for healthy, trustworthy, and positive client relationships. They will communicate with frequency and clarity with clients and with team members. This person should have the ability to speak and present with confidence, listen to and affirm client concerns, explore and respond to their needs, and calmly resolve issues related to client work and deliverables.
The IMM will sit on the leadership team and therefore will be expected to work to be a leader worth following. They will set the tone for culture and clarity, cast vision, create engagement, showcase humility, accountability, and transparency. The marketing team should look to you for guidance, but feel empowered enough to execute your vision on their own.
The IMM is one who has excellent judgment and the ability to make sound decisions that are best for the organization and our clients. This means that you know how to change your perspectives, put feelings aside and make hard calls that don’t always benefit everyone.
The IMM will be someone who enjoys helping others grow. They will have a “teaching spirit” and be motivated by watching their team succeed. They will have a strong ability to assess strengths and weaknesses in individuals and know how to effectively communicate those to their team. This means that they embrace education and empowerment and reject micro-management.
The IMM will practice exemplary project management through our software with communication, due dates, follow-ups, and accountability. They will teach others how to do this well and constantly look for opportunities to make our process more efficient, productive, and valuable for clients.
Key Performance Indicators
The IMM will be evaluated based on the following KPIs:
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Retention Rate
- Operational Excellence
- Client Retention Rate
We currently operate in a hybrid work schedule, coming physically into the office two days per week and working completely remotely three days per week. We’re looking for someone in or around Gainesville, FL who has the flexibility to come in for client meetings and team activities.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Our Mission at PHOS
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in our mission to be a place that team members never want to leave and to exemplify the love of Jesus Christ. Discrimination is not loving and is, therefore, anti-missional for PHOS. We in no way discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity for purposes of employment opportunities, continued employment, employee benefits, job security, or promotion. Doing so would violate our reason for existing. We want you here.
*Please note that due to high application volume, our team may not respond to your application if you do not meet the requirements for this role.