Live More Purposefully
In 2021, our team set out to be more intentional about living purposefully in all areas of our lives.
To support that mission, we developed a stack of 12 cards, one for each month, that offers a question to challenge and encourage us throughout the day. We’ve kept these on our desks, kitchen counters, and even nightstands as daily reminders. Ever since we started this, we’ve noticed significant changes in our posture towards purpose. These cards have created synergy on our team around practical ways our mission plays out in our everyday activities and interactions. So much so that we created a brand new set and want to give them away to the community… for FREE. We’re honored to have sent hundreds of these BaaM cards across the nation in the last three years.
Monthly Questions That Challenge and Encourage
- What does success look like in this season of my life?
- Looking back a year from now, what will I wish I had done today?
- What am I modeling for others today?
- What lies am I believing today?
- How do I need to eliminate hurry from my life today?
- Where am I allowing fear to direct my life?
- To whom can I be a voice of life and hope today?
- What am I learning about myself?
- Who is someone I can see and celebrate growth in today?
- What can I do differently today based on what I learned yesterday?
- To whom can I showcase appreciation today?
- What distractions can I silence today?
Request a Set (or two)
If you’d like a set for your home, office, or both, fill out the form below. Have a friend that might like a set? Order as many sets as you’d like and pass on the love.
The BaaM cards have given me a tangible way to be intentional over this past year by seeking God, pouring into my personal relationships, and leaning into growth. Each month was a fresh chance to focus on ways to better my own life while loving others well at the same time. I am so thankful for these beautiful, thoughtfully crafted messages!
– PHOS Team Member